What would it feel like to be happy, healthy and confident? What if you could get to the root of your your nutrition concerns and enjoy life without obsessing over food. It’s not a dream, I help my clients every day overcome fatigue, moodiness, hormonal and gut imbalances and improve their metabolism through nutrition and lifestyle changes.
Hello! I’m Christina, a registered dietitian nutritionist with a functional medicine root-cause approach, wife and mama of two littles. I’m a Southern California native turned Arizonian and I love serving women to improve their health. I’ve had my health struggles such as a slowed metabolism, IBS, hormonal imbalances and severe moodiness. I did all the right things such as eating healthy and exercising but after yearssss of NOT getting to the bottom of things for my own health problems, I dove head first into getting training in functional medicine (a whole body root-cause approach). The body doesn’t function separately in silos, it is intricately interconnected. Each body system speaks to one another and looking at things from that lens has helped my healing journey as well as many of my clients.
I personally understand the challenges that come with so many phases of life. After over a decade of seeing patients across the lifespan there is one thing I know and that everyone holds the power to feel their best. I have had many health struggles even as a health practitioner that included tons of unexplained symptoms. I am now able to live my life fully without all of the symptoms weighing me down daily. I’m here to tell you you don’t have to live with stubborn symptoms. It is my life’s work to help women get out of surviving and being overrun by health conditions and symptoms. I now am dedicated to help women heal through nutrition and lifestyle changes so they can thrive and not just survive.
My Education and Credentials
- B.S. Cal State University, San Bernardino in Health Sciences
- M.S. Cal State Northridge in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Dietetic Internship through Cal State Northridge (1200 hours of supervised practice)
- Weight Management Certification through the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (1043802)
- Completion of Functional Nutrition Practitioner Institute
- Dietitian Nutrition Coaching Certification via Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Ongoing training, workshops, conferences, research in order to maintain active RD credential